EViews 5 offers academic researchers, corporations, government agencies, and students access to powerful statistical, forecasting, and modeling tools through an innovative, easy-to-use object-oriented interface.
EViews blends the best of modern software technology with cutting edge features. The result is a state-of-the art program that offers unprecedented power within a flexible, easy-to-use interface.
Explore the world of EViews and discover why it's the worldwide leader in Windows-based econometric software and the choice of those who demand the very best.
Basic Data Handling
- Numeric, alphanumeric (string), and date series; value labels.
- Extensive library of operators and statistical, mathematical, date and string functions.
- Powerful language for expression handling and transforming existing data using operators and functions.
- Samples and sample objects facilitate processing on subsets of data.
- Support for complex data structures including regular dated data, irregular dated data, cross-section data with observation identifiers, dated, and undated panel data.
- Multi-page workfiles.
- EViews native, disk-based databases provide powerful query features and integration with EViews workfiles.
- Convert data between EViews and various spreadsheet,
statistical, and database formats, including (but not limited to):
Microsoft Accessand Excelfiles, Gauss
Dataset files, SASTransport files, SPSS native and portable files, Stata
files, raw formatted ASCII text or binary files, HTML, or ODBC databases
and queries (ODBC support is provided only in the Enterprise Edition).
- OLEDB support for reading EViews workfiles and databases using OLEDB-aware clients or custom programs.
- Support for FRED (Federal Reserve Economic Data) databases. Enterprise Edition support for Global Insight DRIPro and DRIBase, Haver AnalyticsDLX, FAME, EcoWin, Datastream, FactSet, and Moody's Economy.com databases.
- The EViews Microsoft ExcelAdd-in allows you to link or import data from EViews workfiles and databases from within Excel.
- Drag-and-drop support for reading data; simply drop files into EViews for automatic conversion of foreign data into EViews workfile format.
- Powerful tools for creating new workfile pages from values and dates in existing series.
- Match merge, join, append, subset, resize, sort, and reshape (stack and unstack) workfiles.
- Easy-to-use automatic frequency conversion which copying or linking data between pages of different frequency.
- Frequency conversion and match merging support dynamic updating whenever underlying data change.
- Auto-updating formula series that are automatically recalculated whenever underlying data change.
- Easy-to-use frequency conversion, simply copy or link data between pages of different frequency.
- Tools for resampling and random number generation for simulation. Random number generation for 18 different distribution functions using three different random number generators.
Download EVIEWS from link given below and Extract it with Winrar and then
1. Double click the autorun.exe file
2. When Program asks for Serial No., type demo.
3. Follow Instructions (choose Yes for all options)
4. Click Finish to complete installation
5. Right Click the file: Eviews5_crack (located beside this file)
6. Open Crack folder and copy Eviews.exe file
7. Goto installation directory which is C:\Programfiles\Eviews5 by default.
8. Paste it over there
9. Program will ask to replace existing file.. choose Yes
10. Close everything... come to desktop... right click Eviews 5 icon and in the box in front of "Run" choose Maximized...click ok.
11. Double click on Eviews 5 icon on desktop to Run Eviews 5.
Click here to download Eviews 5